Valentine’s Day is tomorrow…February 14th. And if you’re like me and you’re single, you’re going to be surrounded by a ton of lovey dove people who just can’t keep there hands off each other…It’s terrible…But you know what? You don’t need a fucking Valentine’s date to enjoy yourself! All you need is a little creativity and a full day clear and open and you’re just about ready to start planning a little Valentine’s Day for yourself.
To give you an idea, here are my plans for Valentine’s: I’m planning on watching Deadpool tomorrow for Valentine’s Day because why not? If you’ve seen some of the marketing strategies used for Deadpool…it’s hilarious. So why not what an exciting anti-hero movie? I’ve been waiting for months for this movie to come out! Also, I’ll be heading to McDonald’s as well. Look, I don’t care what anyone says at all. I will love that shit till the ends of the Earth. If I’m going to treat myself, I might as well spoil myself with the unhealthiest thing I can find. Unhealthy and satisfying… I’ll probably take a trip to Target after the food and buy more chocolates for myself. Then I’ll go home and watch Netflix. Alone. There is no “Netflix and Chill” for me. It’s all about “Treat Yo Self,” not “Treat Yo Self and Bae” unless you know, you’re not single on Valentine’s Day.
How to Treat Yo Self on Valentine’s Day:
- This one is simple but go unleash your stomach and go treat yo self out to eat. Eat out, stay home and eat, eat junk food, order food. JUST EAT FOOD. For one day, try not to worry about being on a diet or just worrying about anything. Today is for you and you might as well eat you know? Buy a cake, go eat a whole chocolate bar, order a heart shaped pizza (I know they sell those somewhere).
- Spa day! Or the closest thing to it. If you want to go out to a spa go ahead! Now, if you’re stuck at home and you can’t get to a spa that’s okay. Try having a relaxing bath or shower. If you have one, use a bath bomb to help enhance the feeling. If you’re feeling really fancy, go sprinkle some rose petals in there just for the feeling. Just let yourself sit and soak in the water and reflect on your life. Light a candle with your favorite scent if you want to. After you’re done, you can make a bunch of facial masks for yourself or slip on a sheet mask. You can where that while watching Netflix. Feel free to soak your feet in some warm water if you want too. Those are just a few ideas for a spa day. Feel free to come up with your own.
- Go shopping! If you have a job, you’ve been working hard in order to rake in money for yourself. You might as well spend it (not all of it) on the one day meant to love. Go buy that nice dress you’ve always wanted. Go buy anything you’ve always wanted.
- This one is gonna be simple but go buy yourself flowers. Any kind you like. If no one is going to get it for you, you might as well get it for yourself.
- Stay home and make your favorite foods. Have random cook off. Make s’mores in a microwave, make the weirdest combination of foods you’ve always wanted to try.
Well those are only a few tips I got for you. Use your head and be creative! You’ve got a whole lot of time on Valentine’s Day. You don’t need to worry about being single or not being single. You just need to make time for yourself. So go do it. Treat Yo Self.